Catie Reynolds, MD
Catie is a firefighter wife, dog mom, and human mom. She is core faculty at UTHealth Houston and the chief of service for emergency medicine at Lyndon B. Johnson hospital in Houston, TX. In her free time, Catie does amateur calligraphy and obsesses about Houston sports teams.
Benjamin Cooper, MD
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, Associate Program Director
Ben is a proud husband and father of two boys in Houston, TX. He’s been on faculty in the department of emergency medicine at UTHealth Houston since 2015, where he directs conference activities and nerds-out over electrocardiography interpretation.
Jonathan Giordano, DO
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION, INNOVATION, AND RESEARCH
Jon is an associate professor at Columbia University, where he serves as the director of education, innovation, and research, and the medical education fellowship director.
Tom Fadial, MD
Tom is an interface designer turned emergency medicine physician in Los Angeles, CA. He spends his time obsessing over every pixel on the ECG Stampede website and mobile app. He enjoys programming and apologizes ahead of time for any bugs you encounter. Tom runs ddxof.com and a few other medical education projects which can be seen at Fadial.com. In his free time, Tom enjoys trying to close all the rings on his activity tracker by running, swimming and randomly standing up when his watch tells him to.
You're learning from experts in the field of emergency electrocardiogaphy. Here are just a few publications from our team.
- Cooper BL, Khosla AJ, Voronin BW. Myocardial infarction in the presence of a right bundle branch block. J Emerg Med. 2016;50(5):778-779.
- Lesnick JA, Cooper BL, Doshi PB. Twiddler’s Syndrome. Clin Pract Cases Emerg Med. 2019;3(3):299-300.
- Cooper BL, Fisher KM, Chathampally Y. Man with left-sided chest pain. Ann Emerg Med. 2018;72(5):558-561.
- Cooper BL, Beyene JA. Atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia and cannon A waves. Am J Emerg Med. 2019;37(2):379.e5-379.e7.
- Witkov RB, Cooper BL. An ominous ecg pattern. Ann Emerg Med. 2019;73(4):406-408.
- Polito SC, Giordano JA, Cooper BL. Cardiac memory-induced t-wave inversions. Clin Pract Cases Emerg Med. 2020;4(2):181-184.
- Cooper BL, Nemri KA, Giordano JA. Man with intermittent bradycardia. Ann Emerg Med. 2020;76(5):586-589.
- Hoang H, Giordano JA, Cooper BL. Woman with st changes following days of vomiting. Ann Emerg Med. 2021;77(4):442-444.
- Cooper BL, Ducach GJ, Fadial TT. Low and slow. Ann Emerg Med. 2021;77(6):601-603.
- Cooper BL, Waller-Delarosa JC. Electrocardiographic Slow Dancing: Who Takes the Lead? J Emerg Med. 2022.
- Giordano J. A 61-year-old Woman With a 2-day History of Chest Pain. The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine. https://www.jucm.com/a-61-year-old-woman-with-a-2-day-history-of-chest-pain/.
- Cooper B. A 70-year-old Female With Nonradiating Chest Pain. The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine. https://www.jucm.com/a-70-year-old-female-with-nonradiating-chest-pain/.
- Reynolds C. A 38-year-old Female With Abdominal Pain and Chest Tightness. The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine. https://www.jucm.com/a-38-year-old-female-with-abdominal-pain-and-chest-tightness/.
- Giordano J. A Patient on Dialysis With Syncope. The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine. https://www.jucm.com/a-patient-on-dialysis-with-syncope/.
- Cooper B. A 96-year-old Male With Palpitations and a History of CAD. The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine. https://www.jucm.com/a-96-year-old-male-with-palpitations-and-a-history-of-cad/.
- Reynolds C. A 60-year-old Woman With Hypertension, Diabetes, and Sudden Fatigue and Weakness. The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine. https://www.jucm.com/a-60-year-old-woman-with-hypertension-diabetes-and-sudden-fatigue-and-weakness/.
- Giordano J. A 74-year-old Female With Multiple Episodes of Chest Pain over a 2-day Period. The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine. https://www.jucm.com/a-74-year-old-female-with-multiple-episodes-of-chest-pain-over-a-2-day-period/.
- Fadial, T. A 48-year-old Female With Months of Fatigue, Nausea, and Body Aches—Including Chest Pain. The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine. https://www.jucm.com/a-48-year-old-female-with-months-of-fatigue-nausea-and-body-aches-including-chest-pain/.
- Reynolds C. A 60-year-old Woman With a 4-day History of Intermittent Exertional Chest Pain. The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine. https://www.jucm.com/a-60-year-old-woman-with-a-4-day-history-of-intermittent-exertional-chest-pain/.
- Fadial T. A 42-year-old Male With an Abnormal ECG. The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine. https://www.jucm.com/a-42-year-old-male-with-an-abnormal-ecg/.
- Cooper B. A 69-year-old man With a 2-month History of Shortness of Breath and Mild Chest Pain. The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine. https://www.jucm.com/a-69-year-old-man-with-a-2-month-history-of-shortness-of-breath-and-mild-chest-pain/.
- Cooper B. A 50-year-old Male With Several Chronic Conditions and Foot Pain at an Amputation Site. The Journal of Urgent Care Medicine. https://www.jucm.com/a-50-year-old-male-with-several-chronic-conditions-and-foot-pain-at-an-amputation-site/.