A beginner-to-expert curriculum for ECG interpretation. ECG Stampede is a comprehensive course guiding you through critical concepts in understanding and interpreting electrocardiograms.
Unlike other ECG textbooks, you won’t have to trudge through dull introductions and whole chapters about ion channels. But don’t worry, no key topics go uncovered as you progress through our ten units. ECG Stampede is fun and practical – get your pencil (or stylus) ready as we walk you through real case presentations with real ECG’s. You’ll interpret each ECG independently and take a stab at related questions – turn the page to see how you did.
The Second Edition is out now with new figures, updated cases, new references and an improved index.
- Systematic approach to ECG interpretation
- Ischemia, infarction and mimics
- Tachy- and bradyarrhythmias
- Electrolyte, environmental and toxicologic abnormalities
- Pacemaker issues
- Much, much more
- Interactive, case-based learning
- Real ECG’s demonstrating real pathology
- Detailed answers and illustrations of key concepts
- Clinical correlates, what you need to know in an emergency
- Detailed references for more in-depth reading
This is an incredible resource and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to improve their EKG interpretation skills and have the greatest impact on their patients’ wellbeing!
Loved using this product all through my residency. Clear explanations starting at the very basics to more advanced topics. Left me feeling like I can handle the stampede of triage ekgs that will float across my desk as an attending.